Most people underestimate the importance of a reliable hot water system until they realise what life is like without one. Without a properly functioning water heater, you may be left with no hot water at all.
One way to keep your water heater properly maintained is to ensure that any necessary water heater repair services are addressed right away. There are a number of signs that can inform you that your water heater needs to be repaired or replaced, such as:
- Boiling or clanking noise coming from the equipment as the water heats up
- Water dripping from the base of the water heater
- Rust build up, which can be detected by rust stains on your clothes or rust streaks in the shower
- Rusty water coming from the taps when you turn the water on
- The pilot won’t light
- The water in your home will not get hot
- It is taking much longer than usual for the water to heat up
HOW FRANKLIN PLUMBING CAN HELP
If you still aren’t sure whether your water heater needs to be repaired or replaced, simply call us to schedule a free estimate. We will provide our professional recommendation on which services are necessary to get your equipment back in optimal working order or how you can better maintain your water heater.
Water heater repair, replacement and installation services are rather complex and it takes skilled professionals to get the job done just right. Most homeowners also are not sure of whether their water heater needs to be repaired or replaced. Therefore, you need to choose a highly skilled, trustworthy plumber to meet your needs, like the experienced professionals at Franklin Plumbing, so that you only end up paying the affordable services that you need.
Ph: 0421 844 865