At Franklin Plumbing our experienced plumbing team use the latest technology and equipment to identify any leaks, blockages, weaknesses or issues that could arise when it comes to the plumbing systems of your home. Not addressing these problems can often lead to extensive future repairs, so it makes sense to review them and carry out repairs promptly. If you’re purchasing a new home, we can provide honest advice and repair quotes so you can negotiate these during the purchase process.
If there’s been plumbing works on your existing home, or you’d just like an expert to provide you with a thorough inspection we can do that too.
So what exactly does a plumbing inspection report consist of?
- Camera inspection of stormwater and sewer lines
- Inspection of water lines
- Inspection of taps (basin combination, shower heads and taps, kitchen taps, laundry taps, etc.)
- Inspection of toilets including flexi hoses in the property for leaks or signs of corrosion
- Inspection of hot water systems
- Inspection of gutters and roofing
Many owners and real estate agents are not aware of underlying plumbing issues with the property, and in some cases, they are aware and best efforts are make to hide any problems. For these reasons you need experienced, unbiased professional advice.
With solutions for most residential properties starting from as little as $350.00 + GST there’s no reason not to have a quality plumbing inspection report completed.
Call 0421 844 865 to speak to our helpful staff and book an inspection today!